A BLOG FOR READERS AND AUTHORS OF MTV BOOKS

The MTV Books Blog will close on October 31. Follow us to our new home at YA Outside the Lines on November 1!

Saturday, January 31, 2009

FREE THRILLER

Are you as bored as our two pathetic cats? Do you want to read a free book on your cellphone? Then visit:
http://textnovel.com/stories_list_detail.php?story_id=605
to check out a novel called FLYTRAP that I wrote in 2004, a year before MTV Books published my first official novel, BAD GIRLS. I'm a huge fan of the textnovel.com concept, and I kind of hope cellphone novels catch on here like they have in Japan and plenty of other countries...

2 comments:

MySharonAnne said...

oh I've never heard of that site or cell phone novels before. How cool!

Stephanie Kuehnert said...

Cell phone novels!!! Awesome! Though I think my BlackBerry is already giving me tendonitis....