A BLOG FOR READERS AND AUTHORS OF MTV BOOKS

The MTV Books Blog will close on October 31. Follow us to our new home at YA Outside the Lines on November 1!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Another interruption to the blogging schedule- ADIÓS named to a YALSA list!


It would appear that Adiós simply refuses to give up being the Little Book That Could.

I just found out that it was named to the final list of the 2009 Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults by YALSA (Young Adult Library Services Association), announced at the ALA (American Library Association) Midwinter Meeting.

It's under "Fame and Fortune" and OMG-- I'm on the same list with Meg Cabot and J.K. Rowling!

The librarians like me. Or at least, they like Adiós.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you!!! How nice that the hits keep on coming.

Stephanie Kuehnert said...

Congrats! And I'm not at all surprised that Adios keeps making these lists, it's one of my fave books!