A BLOG FOR READERS AND AUTHORS OF MTV BOOKS
The MTV Books Blog will close on October 31. Follow us to our new home at YA Outside the Lines on November 1!
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Ten things I'm looking forward to in 2010!
Like most people I am ready to dive into the new year! This past year I gave birth to a baby girl, followed by my book baby six weeks later. Needless to say it was a very busy and exciting year! The economy definitely sucked but I still managed to get to many festivials, book signings, school visits and conferences to talk about what I love: writing!
So in 2010:
1. I hope to sell a couple more novels and can't wait to get back to work on my latest manusctipt: Graveyard Shift.
2. My second novel Indigo Blues hits the shelves on July, 1 2010! So I'll definitely be doing some promoting for that over the summer and fall--yay!
3. Reclaiming my sleep, (baby is now in sleep boot camp) thus allowing me to write more and more.
4. Hoping that Shrinking Violet's second printing is gobbled up so there can be a third and so on....
5. I also look forward to spending more time with my family because it's amazing how time flies!
6. Finding time to exercise--big time.
7. Cooking more. I love trying new recipes. Hopefully my new crock pot will make things easier.
8. Blogging more. I have really learned a lot from this online community and hope to contribute even more.
9. Scrapbooking. Thought if I write it down I might do it. Son #1 will be eight next month and most of his baby photos are still in a box. Bad, I know.
10. I plan to read a lot more books this year since baby will be sleeping soundly through the night, right:)?
So what are you looking forward to in 2010??