A BLOG FOR READERS AND AUTHORS OF MTV BOOKS

The MTV Books Blog will close on October 31. Follow us to our new home at YA Outside the Lines on November 1!

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Here Comes Moby!



Okay, so while Moby Clique doesn't actually hit stores until March 4, the early reviews are in, and it might just be "the best book ever written."

So, I admit, maybe that's not a direct quote from the review.

I *might* be paraphrasing a bit, but they said something similar, I swear. Check out the new review at www.teensreadtoo.com.

In other Moby news, as it turns out, you can currently buy advanced copies of the newest addition to the Bard Academy series on Amazon.

I don't know how long you could've been ordering the third Bard book. You think they might tell us, or inform us in some official capacity, but I am always the last to know. I only just found it recently, and that's because I semi-regularly stalk myself on Amazon to see what people are saying about me. Yes, this means I could be a pathetic narcissist, but I prefer to think of it as "market research."

Thankfully, I didn't find any new negative reviews on the old Bard books (I've got my eye on you, ANONYMOUS!) and a couple of new positive ones, which is always nice.

And, by the way, before I forget, Happy Birthday, Jenny!

4 comments:

Stephanie Kuehnert said...

Great review! Since I love classical literature, the Bard books have been on my to-read list. Perhaps I'll have to order all three at once!
And don't feel bad I've got a google alert on myself, which I also excuse as market research instead of narcissism and as soon as IWBYJR went up on amazon (which is apparently as soon as they get an ISBN), I was excitedly telling my friends about and was thrilled when some of them pre-ordered it. It's important to be proud of your work!

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

Congrats on the great review! And don't worry you are not alone with stalking yourself on-line. haha!

Anonymous said...

cool! looking forward to the new book! :)

Anonymous said...

Can I just say how brilliant all of your titles are? How the heck do you come up with them, they all work perfectly with the theme. Please tell me you labor over them, night and day for months.
J